Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scraps I found Saturday

I can't believe I let a week go by without posting! It has been a busy week, getting ready for Easter and I started back to work. It is going to take awhile to get back in the grove of things. I needed to do some Easter bags for the kids, yes they are 18 and 16 but they still expect something. I saw this idea on pintrest and I thought I had the perfect Peachy Keen Stamp for the face but I could not find the stamp so I did some free hand drawing.

First I cut white card stock with Tim Holtz Alterations Ornamental die.

And my free hand bunny face. I am not good with drawing. That is the reason I like paper crafting.

Next I cut a white 3" oval and a 2" pink oval with the Cricut George Cart, and layered like so.

Then fold in half and cut slits for the ears.

Glue the inside shut and the ears should stay in place.

 

Tape on to bag and you have a easy bunny treat bag.

Don't forget your bunnys tail.

Thank you for reading and have a crafty and happy Easter day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment