Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scraps I Found Saturday

Today I made a banner out of chipboard books. Banners are the newest thing in home decor and in crafts. I used a bird chipboard book from Michael's $1 bin.

I used my crop-a-dial to punch another hole in the bird. I used my ATG adhesive to attach the paper. The paper was leftovers 8X8 paper pack. And then filed the edges to make smooth.

I used the Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes cart for the Rosette and some chipboard letters to spell the word Spring.

Add Some translucent stickers and gems.

I love the shabby chic look of this.

Put my washi tape to good use.

String antique seam binding, and top it off with a butterfly, and you have a homemade banner.

I hope I gave you a good idea on what to do with your chipboard books.

Thanks for reading and have a crafty day.

 

 


 

1 comment: