Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Callenge Tuesday

 

                                Welcome to the world Conner Ray!!!!!

I used Ruby Rock-It paper line, Mother Nature for this layout. I will be entering it in their March Sketch Layout Challenge. You can find that Here
Conner was having a BIG yawn, but when I developed the pic he looked like he was singing his heart out. The Harmony paper from Mother Nature worked out perfect for this.
 
Sweetheart is cut from the paisley Cricut cart and cut at 4". And some glitter.
I used Mother Nature Card Stock Stickers and Die cut Tags for embellishments. I used a 1" and a 1/2" circle punch. and punched out some stickers and tags and layered them in a bottle cap embellishment. I added Glossy Accents to the bird cage to make it look like a button.
The birdcage  paper is a light blue embossed paper that I distressed with Tim Holtz Ink Stormy Sky.
The bird is a chipboard shape from Michael's and was only $1 for a bag of 20. A little snow cap paint and broken china stain and ink, and you have a blue bird.
 
Thanks for reading and have a crafty day 
 

1 comment: