Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Minds Eye Layout





Today I am sharing with you a layout I made for the My Minds Eye Challenge. You can find MME blog here. MME is one of my favorite paper companies. And because I have so much of their paper I thought I would try my hand at this months challenge.

I used MMY washi tape on the left side, I thought the colors went well with the layout but It had one section with pink. So I just cut out the pink made a space and put a chip board embellishment in its place.

On the right of this pic I used two different washi chevron taps cut in half and put back together. This is my nephew Trevor helping me color Easter eggs. If there is a messy way of doing things Trevor and I will find a way to do it. Also That is my husband in the background doing the dishes. :)

The last pic is Trevor showing me he was a scary lion. All I did for this part was cut paper at different lengths and widths, then layered them. 

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day.

Kristi 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment