Monday, July 1, 2013

July Banner with BoBunny Anthem Paper

Today is a busy day at our house, It is my parents anniversary and my mother-in-laws birthday. Happy day to all!

I have been trying to share this project with you for several days but the sun has not been cooperating. So when I woke up this morning and saw the sun I jumped out of bed and started taking pictures. My kitchen is on the north side of the house so the lighting is not that great even with the sun out.
I started this banner with the star shaped chipboard books from the dollar bin at Micheals. I painted them using Tim Holtz picket fence distressed paint. And when dry I used the distressed ink brick red and stormy sky. Then I inked the edges with vintage photo and did a quick swipe over the whole star to give is a vintage look,

                                 

Next I used my Cricut and the Ribbons and Rosettes cart to make the star shaped rosette. I used some old paper that I have know idea where I got it but I thought it matched the BoBunny Anthem paper. Then I used the Sizzix large rosette die to cut the BoBunny paper.

I was going to spell out July 4Th on the stars but when I saw the BoBunny Trinkets I knew they had to go on instead.
I think this made this project complete.
Finally I used the Sizzix framleits swirl die to make embellishments for my stars.




This last star I made is with the chipboard stickers from the Anthem Collection. 

Thank You for reading and have a crafty day!
Kristi



No comments:

Post a Comment