Monday, June 17, 2013

BoBunny Layout




Today I would like to share with you a layout I made using only BoBunny paper and embellishments.

I used distressed stains with gems to make fireworks. The clouds are made with the Sizzix cloud die, and then I distressed the edges. This gave the clouds a soft look.
I made the balloon from the Cricut Everyday Pop Up Card Cart. It was cut at 21/2 in. And pop dot to make it look like it is floating. And I did the same with some of the clouds that are in the background.
I used the flourishes to make it look like it is tethering the balloon to the ground.

If you like to see the full layout and live in central IL, come to the Paper Forest in Washington IL. I have entered this layout in their BoBunny Challenge. And if you like give it a vote!
For those of you that live out of the area you can go to my instagram link to see a picture.

Thank you for reading and have a crafty day.     Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment