Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

2013 has been a year of many changes for me. First I started this blog to share my love of crafting, then I started a new part-time job. And in August I started full-time. This gave me little time to craft or to blog. So I have made a new years resolution to leave work at work, and craft some every night. 

Some of the blogs that I follow have made a commitment to do a project a day with mapping of the projects for the month, so you could follow along and do the projects with them.

I too have a plan to do a project a day but I will not have a set schedule. For Jan 1st my project was to clean my craft room :) 

 so in the process of cleaning I found my mission..... I am going to see how many projects I can do with all the products I have on hand. Similar to my posts on scraps I found Saturday. 

I will take a picture of some paper and embellishments, it might look like a hodgepodge but I will show you how to make some cards layouts and crafts with it.   
First sorry about the bad picture. I was so excited to start making something I just snapped a pic and started working. This is leftover paper from a layout I made of my nephew. The papers are rock-it ruby nature line and some authentique paper. 
So today Jan 2nd and my first real project is a card. The bird is on the nature paper line from rock-it ruby paper cut at 3x5, and the music paper in the background is cut at 4x5 and is on a card base of 4 1/4 x 4 1/5. I used copic  markers to color in the bird and leaves. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.    
Thanks for reading and have a crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment