Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spicy Social Soup layout

This is the last project that I am doing with the Jillibean Soup collection Spicy Social Soup. For these two layouts I used pictures from last summer. I found a recipe for lemon cake on pintrest. My mom loves all things lemony so I made this cake for her birthday. Then I shared pictures on instagram.
 

 So the story for the second layout is about how my husband dropped the cake as we arrived at the park. You might say we were not having a good day. So when I saw the die cuts that said, He Said and She Said and Status Update, I knew It would fit this layout perfectly.





I love layering this paper with diecuts and stickers. I added grommets to the corners and sprinkles to accentuate the status update and life is too short. Above I used the sprinkles in the bulls eye with the thumb's down.




   I used allot of pop dots to add more dimension. You can add pop dots to diecuts and diecut stickers.


                                                           
                                                   


If you would like to have a first hand look at these projects, they are on display at Paper Forest Scrapbooking boutique in Washington Plaza. Please stop by and say Kristi sent you.  My next project for the design team is a paper pack from Prima Marketing called Stationers Desk. Here is a sneak peek of a mini album I am working on.


Thank you for reading, and have a crafty day.
Kristi







No comments:

Post a Comment