Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mothers Day Gift

Today's post is not scrapbook related but is crafty all the same. I have been working on two projects this week. First is Mothers Day and the second is for my daughter Lauren. 

Thanks to Pintrest I decided to make Lemon Soap for our mothers, and It was so easy. I am not going to post how to pics, because you can find it all on Pintrest. Just search homemade lemon soap.
This soap smells so good!
And looks pretty too!
I will post pics and how to make a parchment paper for the gift package later this week.

Next is all about Lauren!!!! She has been doing so well in school this year so I wanted to do something special for her. I made her a necklace with my scraps from the Authentique paper line "Grace"
Needless to say it was a big hit and she has asked me to make more for her. How can I say no?
So once again I will be posting more pics and how to make this later this week.

Thanks for reading and have a crafty day
  




No comments:

Post a Comment