Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Authentique "Grace" paper line

Last week I received A prize pack of paper from Authentique. So my goal this week is to show everyone the possibility's of this line. Today I have made a Mothers day card.

First I cut my card at 41/2 x 12 and I used Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage On The Edge Die to cut the edge. Then I scored the card 4" and 8".

On the left side fold I used Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Photo Corners, Baroque. And this gave the card a perfect closer.

I cut a slit in the right side fold for the ribbon and tied a knot in the front of the card.

I used My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Heart Die. I love the layers of this die. Pop dot the green heart. And tied a knot with some antique seam binding.

This paper line has some nice matching chipboard tags. And this makes card making vary easy.  

I used my Cricut to cut some flowers. I used the Lovely Floral Cart. Flower 4-s cut at 41/2", 4", 31/2" and 2". Glimmer Mist and curled the petals.

                                 And finally the front of the card is finished.

Thank you for reading and have a crafty day.  

  


  



     

No comments:

Post a Comment